About Spa ToscanaA A
Spa Toscana Features
Experience our 43,000 sq. ft. sanctuary of luxury and tranquility featuring:
- 24 treatment rooms offering Vichy & Dry Hydrotherapy, massage, bronzing and skincare
- Gentlemen and Ladies Ritual rooms with hot & cold plunge pools, cascading deluge showers, eucalyptus steam and cedar wood saunas
- High definition plasma TVs with SoSound acoustic resonance therapy in each room indulging the senses of sight and sound, as well as experience showers to envelope the body with a choreography of color, light and sound
- Full-Service Salon offering hair and nail care treatments along with special occasion artistry
- Spa and Salon Boutique offering a complete selection of natural bath and body products and a variety of gift items
- Spa Cuisine available to enjoy in the Caldarium
- Convenient Spa & Salon parking, just steps away from our doors
Visit the stunning Caldarium featuring our indoor pool, sun deck and Secret Garden. Natural light, soothing baths, cascading waterfalls and peaceful sanctuaries set the tone for a spa journey focusing on holistic rejuvenation and renewal.
Spa Toscana Philosophy
Life, love and wellness... Enjoy our magnificent reflection of an enchanting Tuscan Destination. Celebrating the traditions of the Mediterranean lifestyle, we have created a sensory experience with a menu featuring rosemary, wine, olive and grape seeds. We invite you to begin your celebration of life, love and wellness.
Spa Toscan Frequently Asked Questions
What is your cancellation policy?
As a courtesy to all, we ask that a 6-hour notice be given if you need to cancel or change your appointment time. If an appointment is cancelled or changed less than 6 hours prior to the scheduled service, the charge is 50% of the service price. A "no-show" appointment is charged full service price. Group reservations are subject to contracted agreement.
How early should I arrive for my spa treatment?
Please plan to arrive one hour early to enjoy the amenities. To receive full benefit of any treatment, we suggest you shower prior to your appointment.
What do I need to bring?
We will provide you with a robe, sandals and a private locker for your personal belongings. Bring your bathing suit if you wish to use the spa pools. Please do not bring jewelry or other valuables.
Do I have to disrobe entirely for a treatment?
Undergarments are not necessary but can be worn if preferred. Our therapists are trained to properly drape any body part not being treated. If you have a gender preference for your massage therapist, please advise us when making your reservation.
Should I alert someone if I have a medical condition, allergy or disability?
Yes, please inform our spa receptionist when you call for a reservation if you are pregnant, have allergies or any other condition we should be aware of.
Is gratuity included in the price of the treatment?
We add a 20% gratuity and service charge to the price of the service. Additional gratuities are discretionary and are appreciated by the staff for outstanding service.
Disclaimer: Spa Toscana guests must be 18 years of age or older. Salon Toscana guests must be 8 years of age or older. Smoking, cell phones and pagers are prohibited in the Spa, Salon, and Fitness Center. Spa Toscana does not assume any liability for personal items.