Executive BoardroomA A
4,000 Square Foot of Technology, Luxury, and Value Packed Meeting Space
Whether you use it for an in-person gathering of your top executives or as a video-conferencing command center to engage partners all over the world, our stunning new 4,000 square foot 2-story boardroom must be seen to be believed.
Custom Walnut inlaid panels line the walls and ceiling. Imported textiles including Red Travertine, Italian marble and leather surround you with comfort and style. Hand-painted artwork, elegant lighting and luxurious amenities fill the room to create the perfect mix of style and function. A turn-key business center, elegantly appointed restroom and banquet service station complete the suite.
- 26 personalized workstations providing hand-made ergonomic leather chairs, writing blotters, integrated one-touch lighting controls, Danish Interpretive Systems conference microphones and up to 8 channels of concurrent foreign language translation feeds.
- Integrated Altenix pop-up data ports facilitate network connections, laptop AC power and built in video distribution.
- An additional 20 handmade chairs allow a capacity of 46 meeting attendees with a traditional furniture grouping perfect for more casual conversation or an offline conference.
- Conferences and presentations are broadcast on six 65-inch strategically placed flat screens, along with a 160-inch digital cinema grade screen viewable from an 8,000 lumen DLP HD Video projector and accompanied by a state of the art digital sound system with 7.1 surround sound.
- Our Immersive Video Teleconference system allows streaming capability to a 1,000-person webinar and up to a 5-connection bi-directional HD Video Teleconference.
- For convenience, the room’s lighting, window coverings and temperature, are all controlled through a remote wireless iPad touch screen.
The ideal setting for your exclusive gathering
Down the spiral staircase you will find yourself in the richly appointed function area. This room is fully integrated with sound and a 65” hi-definition LCD screen that can connect with the displays upstairs. A full-service banquet station, bar and elegant seating in the round set an elegant stage for cocktail or luncheon receptions and executive dinners.
For booking information, please contact 775.689.7244.
Executive Boardroom Packages
Boardroom Package #1
- Walnut conference table with marble inlay and leather border surrounded by plush leather seating for 26 with peripheral seating for an additional 20.
- Individual workstations with custom lighting including clustered media hubs to accommodate any digital and telecommunication configurations.
- Integrated IPAD control of presentations, lighting, drapes, and environmental control.
- 12’ wide rear projection screen with a Christie Ultra HD Video Projector.
- Six 65” HDTV LCD screens with three on each main wall.
- Two satellite Direct TV receivers and DVD with Blue Ray HD Playback.
- 7.1 Surround Sound System
- Comrex 340 Digital Hybrid teleconference audio system.
- In-room, self-service business center with copier, fax, scanner, and storage.
- Exquisitely adorned lower-level dining area with seating for 24 guests.
- Upper and lower level built-in custom marble & walnut bars for beverage and food service.
- “Penthouse-level” Privacy with convenient restrooms on both levels.
- Elegant décor featuring warm walnut paneling with custom molding and inlayed ceiling tiles, silk wall coverings, opulent lighting and breathtaking views of the city skyline and Sierras
Boardroom Package #2
- Includes Standard Package Amenities
- All Day Refreshment Package service for up to 26 guests including Continental Breakfast, Mid-morning Afternoon Breaks
Boardroom Package #3
- Includes Standard Package Amenities
- Full Day Meal service for up to 26 guests including Continental Breakfast, Mid-morning Break, Deli Lunch Buffet, and Afternoon Break
In addition to the above special package rates, our full Catering Menu service is available. Please contact your Catering Manager for our current set of menus.
Technological Upgrades Available
- Videoconferencing - $250 per hour (plus Peppermill Operator @ $45 per hour, minimum four hours)
- DIS Microphone Package with chairman control over-ride capabilities. Supports up to eight channels for client’s interpreters with optional individual headsets - $25 per microphone (Plus Peppermill Operator @ $45 per hour, minimum four hours)